Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Starting Over

Well, it's safe to say that I've been planning to do this for the longest time now. In fact, clearing out all of my older posts on this blog, and starting over, to make it a bit more personal, and author-involved (if that's possible) has been on my New Years Resolution list since, well, New Year's Eve. But, I'm an IB student, thinking about college and what not, and it turns out that no matter how much planning you do, things just won't go exactly how you planned them to.

However, I must admit that besides my plain inability to find time several times to ever start this blog over, I didn't begin due to a sheer lack of inspiration. I definitely found myself sitting in front of the laptop with homework thrown to the side, without one iota of inspiration or idea on how to start this "new" blog. Actually, let's use the word revamped, I prefer that... So, it wasn't until now, that I was able to start typing something, and what is it that allowed me to start, you may ask? A who is actually the reason for my inspiration, and that who may be no other than the amazing, stunning, musically adept, Lana Del Rey. I came across her only late in the last year on Chelsea Bell's Vogue Weekend, but fell in love with her immediately. I've been anticipating her new album for days now, and finally my ears are at rest, and as you can see, so is my mind, and I can finally put words together to form my first post on my revamped blog - no matter how lame it may be. So, props to you Lana Del Rey - couldn't do it without ya!



Oh, maybe a picture of your author just may be a good idea:


Brooke

1 comment:

I LIKE PRETTY FEEDBACK