Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Inspired by: CARA DELEVINGNE

\







At first it was Daphne Groeneveld, now Cara Delevingne is the teen that feeds our wannabe-model souls. I'm just kidding, not all of us want to be or look like models - I don't know what is wrong with all of you.... Why wouldn't you want to? - but I'm sure most of us idolize the youngest Delevingne sister for different reasons, even if she may really be involved with Harry Styles. I got over him since Caroline Flack, it's whatever. I mean look at her, she has fabulous bone structure, strong brows, quirky style and an IDGAF attitude on the streets. Who cares about personality anymore anyway right? So circa 2005.

Brooke

1 comment:

  1. she is honestly so gorgeous!!

    have a look on my blog by the way (: i'm hosting my first giveaway!!

    http://sarablahblah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I LIKE PRETTY FEEDBACK